- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Beautiful home situated on a half-acre lot featuring eye catching millwork with cedar lined soaring ceilings upon entry. A-frame living room with floor to ceiling windows, pellet stove, and loft space above perfect for an office. Chef's kitchen has granite counters, double oven, stainless steel appliances, and large island overlooking dining. Entertaining will be a breeze in landscaped backyard with two covered terraces, stamped concrete patio, expansive deck, fire pit, and garden space. Detached garage has finished bonus room with cedar lined ceilings. Lots of parking with space for an RV. Two new heat pumps, wired for generator, and so much more!
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1661599
- Area: Puyallup
- Bathrooms: 3 (1 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Puyallup
- County: Pierce County
- Elementary School: Northwood Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Puyallup High
- Interior Square Footage: 2,554
- Junior High School: Edgemont Jnr High
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 21,000
- Lot Style: Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Sold
- Year Built: 1980
- Web ID: X5F5E3
- Features: Wired for Generator, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Loft, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet
- Site Features: Deck, Dog Run, Fenced-Fully, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Exterior: Cement Planked, Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Heat Pump, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Parking Type: Garage-Detached (1 Space)
- Roofing: Composition
- Water Source: See Remarks, Shared Well
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $4,715
- Taxes (Year): 2020